Kandisha Press is proud to announce that GRAVEYARD SMASH, the second volume of our WOMEN OF HORROR Anthology series, will be out July 2020 and feature an array of diverse voices from women around the world!
- A woman suffering from trypophobia, the fear of holes, descends into madness during a global pandemic.
- Due to overpopulation, the dead are forced to share their graves with strangers- and they’re not sure they like it.
- On a stormy night, the town’s watchmaker is visited by a mysterious man, who asks him to craft a timepiece from bone.
- A young girl has the ability to raise the dead, but she just can’t seem to get it right.
- No one believes Dakota’s story of seeing a girl beneath the ice of Lake Asherah. Nevertheless, the girl exists. And she’s starving.
- A graverobber has a frightening interaction with an unearthed skeleton, after which she begins a dark and terrible transformation.
- After a global outbreak, a woman visits the ruins of Templo Mayor, only to have a horrifying vision of the future beneath the ruins.
These are just some of the stories twenty-two women horror authors from around the globe came up with when asked to present their best graveyard tales. Step inside and experience cemetery raves and widow’s dances, Japanese snow-spirits, Aztec magic, Vengeful ghosts, djinn and vampire hunters, and boneyards from all corners of the earth.
Featuring chilling tales from:
Michelle Renee Lane
Paula R.C. Readman
STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS ON THE BOOK RELEASE!